Let us give you a warm welcome to thank you for visiting our site. Find below all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 28613 Answers.
This is an extremely popular crossword puzzle in which for sure you will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzles. As you might see below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Daily Puzzle questions.
If you would like to find the answer then kindly click on any of the questions below.
Crossword Title: The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 28613 Answers
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 28613 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Within reduced amount, partners are said to provide so-called key arrangement
- Drunk with added power – it goes to one's head
- In place of carnival, time for something very amusing
- Owner, for one, taken in by erroneous report
- From water, retrieve reversible piece of harness
- Right temperature in car for one controlling the wheel, historically
- Use keyboard, yet needing revision without piano accurate in sound
- Like some humour the writer's penned, surprisingly strong?
- Indian dish for children's author
- Labour leader making a change, mostly wrong about everything
- Rugby thug hit male, held by supporter
- Failing to reach conclusions, made many crazy
- African city's counterpart of White House?
- A Berliner's affirmative vote, one opposed by people of Paris
- Part of the above money, including 50% from bank
- State that's just north of Washington and New York