Let us give you a warm welcome to thank you for visiting our site. Find below all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 28053 Answers. This is an extremely popular crossword puzzle in which for sure you will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on Crossword puzzles. As you might see below are all the today’s Crossword Daily Puzzle questions. If you would like to find the answer then kindly click on any of the questions below.
Crossword Title: Crossword 28053 Answers
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 28053 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Romeo donning short wig starts to ridicule senior actors
- Small flower stand
- Food from Jersey maybe, about to be taken from show
- Bone idle Tory, having no alternative, reformed dutifully
- River bird, one often taking to the air?
- Menacing husband on far side of river, energy-charged
- Feel passionate, then unusually good
- More roguish end to country's Olympic sport
- Alluring display to stimulate hosts and discontented clientele
- In revolt, blocking head's move to new form
- Prospective water carrier, quarter-pint, she said
- Where most crops are systematically stored, moving left
- Rarest of indigenous creatures originally in ark?